I've Got the Music!

 Throughout the process of this project, music has always been a problem. Party music is obviously needed. But, finding music that fits is difficult. First, things needed to be sorted out in terms of copyright. First my partner and I needed to agree on what song(s) we would want and how we would contact the artists of these songs in order to avoid copyright infringement. Once that was figured out, we needed to contact them. Personally, every artist I contacted did not respond. This is also true for my partner. No matter what each of us did. Copyrighted music was not an option. The only thing left to do was find music that could be freely played in the background of the project that would not set off any alarms. This lead to looking to YouTube for songs that fit the criteria. Both of spent collective time researching songs that could possibly be used. Only problem was finding something that would fit the vibe trying to be achieved. We stumbled upon a playlist with a collection of un-copyrighted music. I picked 3 songs, and so did my partner. With this, I listened to the songs he picked and vice versa. Eventually we were able to agree on a song. It will most likely be First Love by lvPem. This may be subject to change but that is more than likely the song being used. Overall, this process was somewhat stressful but was accomplished. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Title Design

Movie Convention Research: Five Feet Apart

Other Information